PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
ARTICLE 1 DEFINITION
- The "site" designates the infrastructure developed by MILVUE according to the computer formats usable on the Internet comprising data of different kinds, and in particular texts, sounds, fixed or animated images, videos, databases, intended to be consulted and accessible at https://milvue.com/ ;
- "Internet" means different networks of servers located in various places around the world, linked together using communication networks, and communicating using a specific protocol known as TCP/IP;
- "personal data", "special categories of data", "processing/processing" have the same meaning as in Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of natural persons at with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data;
- The "Data Controller" is the entity that collects and processes personal information (personal data);
- The “Subcontractor”: any person who agrees to process personal data on behalf of the Data Controller or to access, within the framework of his missions, personal data in accordance with the instructions of the Data Controller ;
- The “Recipients” designate any person authorized to receive communication of the data other than the Data Controller, the Subcontractor, and the persons who, because of their functions, are responsible for processing the data;
- “Authorized third parties”: authorities legally authorized, within the framework of a particular mission or the exercise of a right of communication, to ask the Data Controller to communicate personal data to them;
- “Data Subject”: natural person to whom the data subject to processing relate;
- Constitutes a "processing of personal data" any operation or any set of operations relating to such data, regardless of the process used, and in particular the collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or the modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, as well as blocking, erasure or destruction.
ARTICLE 2 SCOPE
The purpose of this personal data protection policy (hereinafter the "Policy") is to inform Data Subjects of the way in which their personal data is collected and processed by MILVUE.
ARTICLE 3 IDENTITY OF THE PROCESSING RESPONSIBLE
Personal data is collected by MILVUE, SAS with a capital of 1167 euros, whose registered office is 29, Rue du Faubourg Saint-Jacques, 75014, Paris, registered with the RCS under number 841 005 432, SIRET number 84100543200015, represented by Alexandre PARPALEIX, in his capacity as Chairman.
ARTICLE 4 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
MILVUE undertakes to protect the privacy of its users in compliance with the regulations in force and in particular the law known as "Informatique et Libertés" n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended and European Regulation 2016/679 relating to data protection.
As part of the operation of the https://milvue.com site, MILVUE collects data about you. These data are processed in accordance with the purposes provided for at the time of collection, namely:
- Management of contact requests
- Management of demo account requests
- Cookie management
b) Data processed
When collecting Data, the User will be informed if certain Data must be provided or if it is optional. The Data identified by an asterisk in the registration form are mandatory. Otherwise, access to the Services and their use by the User will be impossible. In addition, MILVUE may be required to collect personal data for other purposes, taking care to obtain the prior consent of the persons concerned. In particular, MILVUE may collect the following data:
- Identity: surname, first names, e-mail address;
- Personal life data: company
- Contact data: messages sent to the site via contact forms, correspondence that may be sent to us.
c) Recipients of the Data collected
The Database created when registering for the Services is strictly confidential. MILVUE undertakes to take all useful precautions, appropriate organizational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of the Data and in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
d) Data transferred to public authorities and/or bodies
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Data may be transmitted to the competent authorities on request and in particular to public bodies, exclusively to meet legal obligations, court officers, ministerial officers and bodies responsible for collecting debts.
e) Storage periods
Contact data is not kept for more than one year from the processing of the request. Data processed as part of prospecting operations with your consent may not be kept for more than 3 years after the last contact from you or in the context of your opposition.
ARTICLE 5 RIGHTS OF PERSONS CONCERNED
It is recalled that the Data Subjects have the right to access, rectify and oppose, except in cases where the processing meets a legal obligation, to the processing of their personal data. These rights can be exercised, in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended on August 6, 2004, by justifying their identity and a legitimate reason:
- by simple request by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by paper mail to the address: MILVUE, 3 rue d'Ouessant 75015 Paris
MILVUE undertakes that the data collected will be kept in a form allowing the identification of the Persons concerned for a period which does not exceed the period necessary for the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
ARTICLE 6 TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data collected on the site is exclusively reserved for MILVUE. MILVUE is the sole recipient of this data. No transfer is made outside the European Union. However, MILVUE reserves the right to transmit your personal data in order to meet its legal obligations, and in particular if it was forced to do so by judicial requisition.
ARTICLE 7 COMMERCIAL PROSPECTING
MILVUE allows you to receive commercial offers and information by e-mail. The Persons Concerned may, at any time, oppose the dissemination of targeted advertising on the site and inform MILVUE that they no longer wish to receive commercial offers or information You can at any time object to the receipt of these messages by clicking on the link at the end of each electronic message.
ARTICLE 8 SECURITY
In accordance with Articles 34 and 35 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended on August 6, 2004, MILVUE implements all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal data collected. and processed, and in particular prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized Third Parties, by ensuring a level of security appropriate to the risks associated with the processing and the nature of the data to be protected, taking into account the technological level and the cost of implementation.